Doesn’t this scene just make you want to leave whatever it is you’re doing, pack you bag, fly to this place, and jump into the crystal water?
This paradise also known as the Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa in Jamaica, is a 500-acre reserve in Jamaica with a 2-mile beach. Its hotel has three villages designed to replicate three of the most beautiful countries in Europe–Italy, France and Netherlands, hence the name.
All of its 360 rooms will make relaxation a cinch. Some even offer stunning views of the beach and manicured landscapes. The courtyards are designed with Italian, French and Dutch styles. And the hotel has everything you need to have the most relaxing kind of vacation like the three gorgeous swimming pools, the luxurious Red Lane Spa, and excellent concierge services.
The accommodations include:
- Beachfront Luxury Rooms
- Honeymoon Beachfront Grande Luxe Rooms
- Honeymoon Beachfront Walkout Room
- Beachfront Grande Luxe Walkout Club Level Room
- Honeymoon Romeo & Juliet Beachfront Club Level Suite
- Honeymoon Beachfront Penthouse Club Level Rooms
- Beachfront Grande Luxe Club Level Suite
- Beachfront Penthouse Club Level Suite
- Honeymoon Beachfront One Bedroom Butler Suite
- Beachfront One Bedroom Walkout Butler Suite
- Penthouse Beachfront One Bedroom Butler Suites
When it comes to food, this place knows the real meaning of culinary excellence. It offers guests with seven spectacular dining options: Bayside (International), Bluefield’s Beach Club (Jamaican), Café de Paris (French Patisserie), Eleanor’s (Caribbean), Giuseppe’s (Italian), Jasmine’s (Oriental), and Neptune’s (Mediterranean).
In addition to that, it has six bars that boast of two swim-up pool bars. There’s also nightly entertainment to keep night owls from getting bored. Enjoy disco, cocktail parties, karaoke, and themed parties during your stay here.
You’re going to love this place so much that you’d probably not be contented in making it a one-time thing.Image Source: holidayspots4u.com